Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

0_0 That otta teach him to analy massacre people!

The Playground Song The Playground Song

LMAO!

I loved the twist to it and of coarse the ending was fantastic. Is their anyway to see the full version of your song?

Super Smash Super Smash

Holy Shit

That was amazing. The animation was a little skittish but it did the job. You remade a world renowned plumber into a true brawler. Nice work man.

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Amazingly Awesome

that movie had just about everything. Comedy, Action, Death, Homosexuality, More Death, Pain, Misery, Love, More homosexuality, Game Characters, More Comedy, More Death and plenty of GORE... Poor pigeon.

TmsT responds:

Hmmm, you make it sound like it was Lord of the Rings!

The Heart and the Hand p2 The Heart and the Hand p2

Sweetness

I found it very cute. It strangely reminded my of that game "cooking mama" for the DS since they were using vocal hums and giggles to represent their thoughts and emotions instead of talking. It turned out good, Looking forward to your next submission.

Don't Sleep, Robby! Don't Sleep, Robby!

Hahaha

I liked how it fused with the don't wake roby episode, I find I can't get enough, I've noticed that rob has the most fucked up dreams in existance. Are they based off any dreams you've had or just made up?

Bobert-Rob responds:

Based on real dreams, yes. They tend to be on the crazy side sometimes, I love it. Thanks for watching, yo!

Runescape Sucks Cock Runescape Sucks Cock

hahahaha

I need to find out how to do that hack

The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

Lol. My two favorite flash artist. :-)

That was awesome... I NEED MORE.

tWHYlight tWHYlight

Hahahahahahahhaaaa

Me and you relate in our reasoning skills. I won't read that either. The movie was equal to shit... I have more fun watching your movies lol.

Not-The-Final Fantasy XII Not-The-Final Fantasy XII

Hahaha

Reminds me why I stoped playing that game. Love the gameplay but the characters are super fags with extra gayness on top lol... I LOVE YOU!!!