AoD: Survival AoD: Survival

Strange

I think i understand where your coming from with this game. This reminds me of the old shooters for the Sega CD... which sucked ass, sorry to say. The basic concept of the game is good, but the gameplay is left, rather lacking. Here's some stuff that could be improved.
1. Give the game a manual reload button.
2. Define what gun the player is using, such as instead of saying GUN say PISTOL.
3. It would be nice if we started out with a bit more ammo. I mean, by the looks of the background the game takes place in a war. Even the simple enemies we kill have machine guns, so why the hell are we fighting with a pistol that takes as long to reload as it takes me to chop my own leg off. As nice a person i try to be, even i have to say that the idea is brutal to all hell.
As i said before, It's a good game but the gameplay needs work.

Sally's Cats Sally's Cats

Strange

It was a strange game, I had no idea what i was doing or why I was doing it. I think at one point i should have snapped the cats neck but it never happend... So i set it on fire for the LOL's.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Awsome

The animation was flawless, the story was cute and effective (though I wish it was longer) and the music was the perfect match. Not to mention that super cute voice lol. A very addictive game.

- Heli Invasion II - - Heli Invasion II -

I understand.

It's a game about making quick decisive decisions before the enemy returns with hell in hand. I give it an 8/10 because i was hoping for more upgrades and enemies to kill. All in all, it was a good game.

Button pressing game V2 Button pressing game V2

Hahaha

It's so stupid :-), You should add some pazaz... even though you probly don't use newgrounds anymore.

Arcuz Arcuz

that was amazing

You did a great job here. It's so much like diablo and diablo 2... you even kept there leveling system. i enjoyed this game very much and am looking forward to the full version.

StarCraft FA 5 SE2008 StarCraft FA 5 SE2008

ha awsome

i still find that the exploding bodies are as well worth the kill as beating the game... except for god mode which I used specifically for exploding there bodies, whens the next one coming out?

StarCraft FA 4 StarCraft FA 4

interesting

all in all i loved it. you should spice it up with some upgrades... hell, at the rate these games are you'll be remaking the entire starcraft game, you got it man.

StarCraft FA 3 StarCraft FA 3

Old Memorys

Wow. A very good remake of what Blizard entertainment should still be doing. ever since wow came out the stopped making all those stratigy games we know and love. to think of how much ass i kicked in starcraft. thanks for the wonderful flashgame dude, keep it up