All 16 art Reviews

Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft

Wow, its amazing!

If I didn't know any better I'de say Lara was a stoner... still awesome though.

Kat Dagger the sexy beast!!! Kat Dagger the sexy beast!!!

Sweet!

All I can say is that a man with lesser restraint Would have a sore hand, chist and... Well I think you get it...

Bloodthirsty Bloodthirsty

WOW!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!! I gave you a 20/5 vote submission cause I love you... Honestly I just voted 5/5 4 times lol.

AlvinHew responds:

Wow, really? Thanks for the support! I owe my high scores to people like you.

rutley the neck seeker! rutley the neck seeker!

Amazing

I love the way you colored it. And the axe is awsome. My only question is "is the head a bull, dragon or possibly both?"

jouste responds:

man a bull-dragon!?

what a great idea, ok from now on thats the head of a bull dragon so named by kainreaper. good job pal.

thanks for he high score! i'm a pretty big fan of the axe myself :D

*highfives*

ShadowSwyfterZ ShadowSwyfterZ

I like it

It doesn't need color to look cool. I think it's stylish in a way and would make a great logo.

God of War God of War

WOW!!!

You most certainly show the great power and brutality of Krato's wrath. hmmm, that might have been a better name for it, Krato's Wrath. good job, I found no flaws.

Ivan Schpeckov Ivan Schpeckov

Poor Fish...

Note to self... don't go to Alaska. love the color, though i think the mans gone a little off the deep end lol. Running around in the freezing cold mutilating fish without a shirt on. Not exactly a fun moment.

TheShadling responds:

Its actually a seal, fish dont have dog-noses.

Kaygon Kaygon

Hmmmmm

I love it. I design creatures in my free time, but I would never be able to create such a detailed description of their breed and habits. Keep this up dude. I can already see you making creatures for the monster manuals in dungeons and dragons. This is definitely going to my favorites. I give you a 10/10 review and a 5/5 vote submission.

Survivor Survivor

Wow, its amazing!

It's completely amazing. I love how you used the colors. It's sweet how you gave it such a grim lighting without using a shitload of black.This is going straight to my favorites. I give you a 10/10 review and a 10/5 vote submission... if I could, of coarse. Keep up the work dude, cause I will definitely be back for more.

altrian responds:

Thanks, appreciate it!

Back to School Comic Back to School Comic

Lol

True to life man. you should make a comic.