Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

0_0 That otta teach him to analy massacre people!

The Playground Song The Playground Song

LMAO!

I loved the twist to it and of coarse the ending was fantastic. Is their anyway to see the full version of your song?

Super Smash Super Smash

Holy Shit

That was amazing. The animation was a little skittish but it did the job. You remade a world renowned plumber into a true brawler. Nice work man.

AoD: Survival AoD: Survival

Strange

I think i understand where your coming from with this game. This reminds me of the old shooters for the Sega CD... which sucked ass, sorry to say. The basic concept of the game is good, but the gameplay is left, rather lacking. Here's some stuff that could be improved.
1. Give the game a manual reload button.
2. Define what gun the player is using, such as instead of saying GUN say PISTOL.
3. It would be nice if we started out with a bit more ammo. I mean, by the looks of the background the game takes place in a war. Even the simple enemies we kill have machine guns, so why the hell are we fighting with a pistol that takes as long to reload as it takes me to chop my own leg off. As nice a person i try to be, even i have to say that the idea is brutal to all hell.
As i said before, It's a good game but the gameplay needs work.

Sally's Cats Sally's Cats

Strange

It was a strange game, I had no idea what i was doing or why I was doing it. I think at one point i should have snapped the cats neck but it never happend... So i set it on fire for the LOL's.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Awsome

The animation was flawless, the story was cute and effective (though I wish it was longer) and the music was the perfect match. Not to mention that super cute voice lol. A very addictive game.

Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft

Wow, its amazing!

If I didn't know any better I'de say Lara was a stoner... still awesome though.

Kat Dagger the sexy beast!!! Kat Dagger the sexy beast!!!

Sweet!

All I can say is that a man with lesser restraint Would have a sore hand, chist and... Well I think you get it...

Bloodthirsty Bloodthirsty

WOW!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!! I gave you a 20/5 vote submission cause I love you... Honestly I just voted 5/5 4 times lol.

AlvinHew responds:

Wow, really? Thanks for the support! I owe my high scores to people like you.